A branching narrative adventure set in the final 21 days of a dying city. Every decision you make will shape your surroundings, and the city’s fate. However, the clock is ticking - and the city carries on, with or without you.
Speak to everyone from eerie politicians to chain-smoking child anarchists. Work as a trader, socialise, explore the town freely, and play a role in the city’s hierarchy.
Combining exquisite narrative depth and exploration with a curious setup - plus a dash of Lovecraft - A Place for the Unwilling is a rich narrative experience where player choices really do count, set in a Dickensian world of colour and Eldritch nightmares.
- The clock is ticking. Lose yourself in a strange new world that dies in 21 days.
- Hyper branching narrative.Your every decision changes the environment, and the final outcome.
- Living, breathing world. It’s the ultimate branching story adventure, where the world carries on, with or without you.
- Each walkthrough is unique. Over 100 narrative events based on everyday decisions and big ones shape a unique story.
- Wide cast of characters and in-depth narrative. Covering themes of inequality, isolation, cosmic horror and more.
- All story, no puzzles. No combat, mini-maps or quest markers. Story is everything.
More details on the official game page of A Place for the Unwilling ...
|Build ID||Available cheats||Latest cheats|